Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pocher Mercedes Benz 540K Cabrio Special 1936

My wife bought me this in 1988 and I started straight away as you see the chassis fully built, and having problems building one of the spare wheels it was put to one side. That will be the first task is to build the sixth wheel, which is the second spare mounted on the back of the car. I recently had a big clear out in the loft as my wife and I have built a cabin in the garden for my modeling as after 40+ years of marriage she wanted the dining room table back!

The Pocher kits have some 2,500 parts mainly made from the original materials,Metal Chassis, Rubber Tyres etc, and all the detailed parts such as the pistons,valves,brake shoes with adjuster springs, handbrake cables, and an all sprung chassis.

Here are some of the photo's taken today....

[View:http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/themes/sca/utility/:550:0]

[View:http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/themes/sca/utility/:550:0]

[View:http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/themes/sca/utility/:550:0]

And some more pictures to come..........

 

 

 

 

Alex Blignaut Trevor Blokdyk Mark Blundell Raul Boesel

No comments:

Post a Comment